The MedMak is a relatively young and dynamic player in the corporate world of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The MedMak is a contracting and trading company came into being in 2006, based in Jeddah with a branch office in Dammam.
The MedMak International is a l00% Saudi Arabian Company. Over the historical ten years, the company has successfully completed numerous projects in the public and private sectors, including Saudi Aramco in particular, which reflect the company's expertise and credibility as a reputable contractor in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The MedMak directly and ultimately engaged in the industry of civil construction, Electrical & Electromechanical, Air Conditioning Ducting, maintenance, Heavy & Light Equipments Rental Services, IT solutions, Telecom and trading since we founded earlier in the name of the MedMak International Company.
The company vision is to engage in recreation an animated role in the growing construction industry and participate in the economic development of the Kingdom. In recent years, MedMak acquired projects, which are currently under execution. Among other projects, the Company is especially proud of its work for the industrial maintenance and operational projects for renowned private and government organizations.
Our clients include some of the leading companies in the Kingdom, including ARAMCO, National Guard, National Steel Products, Arab Steel, ABB Contracting, ABB Switzerland, United Gulf Steel, Al-Binali and Sons, Daralriyadh, Isolux, Saudi Electricity Company, Tamimmi Group etc. The magnitude and variety of works speak clearly of the MedMak technical lead in Electrical & Electromechanical, Tower Erection, Telecommunication Infrastructure, and Civil Construction work. The company is able to leverage human resources trained in the state-of-the-art technology in its fields of involvement. Thus, the company is fully prepared to deliver to its clients with professional ease despite the technical challenges.
The MedMak provides quality services to the Electrical & Electromechanical, civil construction, Telecomm and industrial sectors across the Kingdom, Led by a team of seasoned and dedicated professionals with a quality conscious approach to work, the Company takes pleasure in a first-rate status with its customers and competitors. Since 2006, we have served hundreds of customers all over the Kingdom and enjoyed good reputation and reliable service records. It is our great pleasure to serve you at your entrance.
CODE OF ETHICS
The MedMak is convinced that Ethical conducting of business and management of on’s activities and internal and public relations are essential tools for building the company’s image and reputation and achieving its strategic goals and therefore attaining success.The Code of Ethics is therefore the formal expression of the value in which the company believes and the rules that all MedMak employees and associates are required to follow in the context of their functions and responsibilities. The basic ethical principles characterizing the MedMak code of conduct may be summed up as follows:
- Legality: Compliance with regulations and legislation in effect in the areas in which company works, the company’s instructions and customers specific instructions, where applicable.
- Loyalty: Keeping one’s word and the terms of the agreement.
- Integrity: Correct behavior in all activities and decisions (it’s not admissible to take advantage of another’s position of weakness ignorance or to give misleading information).
- Transparency: Completeness, uniformity and timeliness of information provided within and outside the company, within the limits of protection of the company’s privacy and confidentiality.
- Quality:Compliance of products and services to the quality requirements set forth in regulations, company standards and the applicable contractual specifications.
- Safety And Environment:Safeguarding human health and safety and the environment.
- Privacy:Protection of personal data of individuals, legal entities, organizations and associations.
- Confidentiality:Compliance with the secrecy of company data and information which is not in the public domain.
- Respect for Human Dignity:Respects for people’s rights, assurance of identical opportunities and absence of discriminatory behavior, on the bases of religion, race, nationality, age, health etc
The MedMak is managed by a well-balanced group of knowledgeable professionals who are committed to the company’s mission. As a team, they bring several years of experience in the development, operation and successful management of technology businesses. At present, the company currently employs over 130 professionals.